Thursday, April 21, 2011

Steampunk Jewelry, check out the rings

Steampunk Jewelry: New Volcano Crystal Steampunk ring http://bit.ly/hA2u6T

I received a few new color of swarovski crystal that I'm introducing to my shop for the first time . Originally i only had the blue and the tobacco color. The tobacco color on the left is closer to forest green with golden orange reflective background . The blue has a light tint of purple. It's hard to catch all the beauty of these crystal in one single picture, just a slight change in the angle and it shines with different colors . You can see all complete 5 pictures of the rings in my shop . Here are the main pictures.

See excerpt above from site.

For more other styles of jewelry check out my crystal rings store

Posted via email from crystalrings's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment